Instructions for Donating to Camp G.R.A.C.E.
It’s not complicated, but there are a couple of important steps to make sure your donation gets credited properly.
- Go to http://WeBuildPeopleGiving.org.
You’ll be directed to The YMCA of the Triangle’s donation site.
- You’ll have to create an account. Don’t worry; they don’t share your name with anyone. Click the ‘Sign up now’ button to do this, and fill in the quick form. You may then need to log in with the account info you just entered if it asks you to.
- You’ll now see a ‘dashboard’ of options. Click ‘Make a Donation’.
- Fill in the rest of the donation form, most of which should already be filled out using the account info you entered above.
This is the important part! Choose “A.E. Finley YMCA” from the Designation list. Then enter Tim Tucker in the box right below it. (The “If you would like to give a specific branch volunteer credit…” box) This makes it much easier for the Y to track donations designated to the camp.
- Click Next, which takes you to the confirmation page. Confirm your donation, and you’re done!
You will receive an automated donation receipt in your e-mail box. Since we want the administrative staff at the Y to have time to process donations without us harassing them for reports, please forward me a copy of your e-mail donation receipt. This will help us tremendously. My address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you decide you’d rather donate by check or make a pledge, I can fill out a card with your information on it and turn it in to the YMCA. Just e-mail me at email@example.com if you want to do any of the following. To send a check, let me know and I’ll give you instructions and my address. The pledge card also gives you the option to be billed later or to divide your donation into a pledge of four credit card payments. I’m more than happy to fill the card out for you!
Remember, the campaign ends on November 9th! For all you’re doing for the awesome kids of Camp G.R.A.C.E., thank you!