Here’s an odd fact about our site. Over the last couple of months, more people come to our site on Mondays than any other day – by a wide margin. I can look at the site statistics graph and see it peak like crazy every Monday.
Things like that fascinate me for some reason. If you’re like me, the weekends are utter chaos and you spend Monday – when presumably you might have a little more free time – trying to figure out how it all went so wrong. Maybe your child is back in school or preschool – after one of those crazy weekends where everyone is off schedule – and it’s a good day to look some things up.
So, do you do more autism research online on Mondays? If so, why? Maybe there are some useful insights in here somewhere. Of course, maybe this only interests me.
Posts that hopefully are similar:
- Reflections on NaBloPoMo and Writing to Become a Better Parent
- Help Make Both Hands and a Flashlight Better!
- We’re back! Kinda.
- Happy Blogoversary to Us!
- Subscribing via FeedBurner and Other Meta Goodness
- Both Hands and a Flashlight 2.0 Coming Soon
- New Blog Features